If you would like some help with your garden, please get in touch.
My ethos is simple – I treat every garden I work in with the respect and care that I give to my own garden. That is what all gardeners should do.
I offer a full range of gardening services, maintenance and advice for domestic clients across Glasgow, including:
- Grass cutting, strimming and edging
- Border maintenance
- Border work and maintenance
- Border design and planting advice
- Bulb and seed planting
- Hedge trimming
- Vegetable plot advice, planting and maintenance
- Herb garden advice, planting and maintenance
- Garden tidy-ups and general clearing
Whether you want to spruce up your garden for an outdoor party or you would like your grass cut throughout the summer, please get in touch – I only provide an efficient, effective and friendly service.
Please get in touch via telephone – 07725 638 246, or email – firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!